3AF – Association Aéronautique et Astronautique de France is the French society of reference with regards to scientific and technological expertise in the area of civil and military aviation and space.
Thanks to its High Scientific Council, its technical committees and to the organization of numerous national and international conferences/symposia, 3AF promotes the latest scientific and technological findings.
Bring together people on scientific and technical issues with the aim to :
- Create links between peers
- Produce excellence
- Convey our passion
- Clarify aerospace scientific and technical challenges, put forward our expertise, and make proposals to decision makers
- Represent our members within the French, European or Overseas corresponding organizations
- Promote aerospace and encourage young people to join the domain
- Engineering/Science: Aerodynamics – In flight testing Materials – Propulsion (both Space & Aeronautics) Structure – Environment – On Board Energy – Optronics
- Aerospace Platforms: Commercial Aviation – Light Aircraft – Helicopters Missiles – UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- Space Transportation (Launchers & Exploration Vehicles) Space Exploration (Missions & Payloads)
- Transversal: Strategy & International Affairs – Business Intelligence – History – Intellectual Property & Rights Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena
Find more information on our corporate website.